Today’s Guest is Phenomenal – Mr. Peter Ayeni, a Serial Entrepreneur and Doer using technology innovation for Social Good. Founder/CTO of Mbele, iLection and IdeaHacks, he holds a Diploma in Computing from Informatics Education Singapore, BBA in IT Security from SMC Switzerland and Executive Education in Business & Entrepreneurship at Kellogg Business School. A Fellow of the DO School and Mandela Washington Fellow, winner of the Union Bank Centenary Innovation Challenge and a lifelong learner. He shared his journey with us; debunked myths about getting started both as an Entrepreneur and Technologist. Do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Don’t get attached to a particular solution, there are various ways to get any problem solved
- Cash flow is important for businesses to thrive
- Don’t get stuck on your mistakes, learn from them
- Experience and relationships are beneficial to your success as an Entrepreneur
- Context is important, indigenous solutions is the next best thing
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Mr. Peter on Social
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/peterayeniofficial
Twitter – https://twitter.com/peterayeni_
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/peterayeniofficial/
LinkedIN – https://linkedin.com/in/peterayeni/
Mbele Academy – http://mbeleacademy.org