Today’s Guest is Phenomenal, Mrs. Ibe Grace a business coach, she helps employees start and grow a profitable businesses alongside their 9-5 so they don’t live their life depending on salary and also helps entrepreneurs get consistent customers for their business. She shared with us how she started her business as a side hustle, we talked about how to get sales, tips for effective marketing and more. Do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Please wait for a few seconds for the play below to load, then click Play
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Sales and marketing is the life blood of businesses.
- You need to do market research, is there a market for the product you intend selling;
- Have metrics you go over from time to time as a means to measure your progress as a business
- Selling is a skill, it can be developed
- You can create Lead Magnets (Giveaways) as a part of your sales process
- Be Consistent and authentic with your messaging and communications
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Mrs. Grace on Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/grace.ibe.3990
Follow Mrs. Grace on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ibe_grace/