Today’s Guest is Phenomenal, He is a Software Developer, Chief Operation Officer and Customer Relationship Manager at PowerShop.NG, Mr. Hayatu Abubakar He shared with us his intro story into the world of tech, we talked about how to decide what Framework/Language to learn and how to stay focused in a tech world filled with New Trends and buzz words. Do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Getting started; break your big goals into manageable bits and start there
- Don’t get carried away by buzz words and trends, your needs should determine what you focus on and learn
- Effective communication is key to better working relationships among Team Members and Clients
- Experiment a lot, find out what you are good at and enjoy doing;
- In learning; always build on what you have learnt, finds ways to bring the bits you learnt together; see how they fit in your bigger picture
- How to manage Teams and more in today’s episode
Announcement: The Abuja Podcasting Expo (Getting Started as a Podcaster, growing your audience and brand) Details @ https://thecreativeschronicles.com/abuja-podcasting-expo/
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Hayatu on Twitter – https://twitter.com/hayatu89
PowerShop.NG on Twitter – https://twitter.com/powershopNG