Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Until you can teach something, you are not really good at it.
- When launching out as a freelancer your biggest asset is your network; intentionally build meaningful relationships
- Meet-ups, conferences and events play an important role. Learn to leverage on these
- Having a business plan will give you some guidance and a high level overview of your business model
- The client cares for the solution you provide, not the tools or frameworks you use. What matters is the efficiency of the solution you provide
- Your experiences even outside the world of tech can serve you as a business person, find ways to connect the dot.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thecreativeschronicles/id1304002365, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Listen Now: Please allow the player to load, then click play.