Mr. Bamise Babasola, Graduate of Psychology Obafemi Awolowo University, he is a Digital Savvy, Dynamic Speaker and The Digital Alchemist. Branding and Positioning for Creative Professionals in the Market place. The question is what do you want to do and how do you want to go about it… if you just want to be like everyone else, you will get lost in the crowd… What is that extra you add to your own service offering that pushes you a notch further than the others… Distinguishing yourself goes beyond satisfying that person, it also extends to how you make them feel…
Listen to today’s Episode:
Branding and Positioning for Creatives
Its best to sit down as a Creative and ask yourself what you can add to your service as a Creative, you need to have an extra to your service offering that is unique to youYou get to shape the perception your clients’ have of you consciously - #quotes #TheCreativesChronicles Click To Tweet You should be able to sustain your distinguishing factor, that is why you have to start small, the little things count... #startSmall #Creatives Click To Tweet
My Take Aways from today’s Episode:
- Excellence is in the minute details, you don’t have to do something overly huge… focus on the things you can sustain and can be easily transferred,
- “There is no perfect” perfect is the best we see now, someone else will wake up tomorrow and say there is still a mile further and push it further, that is how the bar of excellence is continually raised.
- Poor ethics has been an issue with most Freelancers and Creatives, you have to be different, good work ethics is a gap that if you fill for yourself today will stand out from the crowd…
- You have to give Value to your client consistently before you request for sales
- “When you capture a client, you have access to his network”
- Give your heart to that client you have now, it is like the ripple effect, a satisfied client will refer you to his network
- “Money flows in the direction of value”
- Whatever you do for your client, do it well
Do have an Amazing Weekend, I will see you next week!