In today’s episode the Project Manager of Mentally Aware Nigeria Initiative, Rasheedat Olarinoye shares with us ways to manage our mental health. She also debunked some myths surrounding mental health. Today’s episode is really instructive and enlightening, do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Depression is a Mental illness not a spiritual problem
- Seeking professional help is important
- Your relationships and association is a contributing factor to your mental well-being
- Understand that it is okay to feel overwhelmed and it is also okay to not have all the answers
- It is okay to take a break when needed
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Mentally Aware Nigeria on Social
Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/mentallyawareng
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MentallyAwareNG
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mentallyawareng/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org