Today’s Guest is Phenomenal – Mr. Obinna Iwuji, is a Software Developer, Economist and Statistician. He shared his journey and experience with us, giving tips on how to handle situations where you feel overwhelmed and more. Do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Don’t reject yourself, you can do anything you are committed to doing
- It takes time to become proficient in anything, so give yourself time
- Be clear about the problem you are trying to solve;
- Empathy is important when teaching or working with others
- Learn to write; putting your thoughts on paper helps you gain clarity
- Behind every smart person there is hard work, passion and more
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify: , Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Contact Mr. Obinna via E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org