Today’s Guest is Phenomenal – Mr. Olusegun Aribido, He is a UI/UX Designer, Figma Africa Advocate and mentor to a number of Designers. He shared tips on empathy driven design, his design journey and more. Do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Support system and positive peer pressure is helpful
- Self Motivation is important, there is a limit to what others can do for you
- Empathy is an important skill for Designers
- Practice, practice, practice; document and share your process
- The design is successful in its usability
- Even when you don’t feel like it sketch
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!