Today’s Guest is Phenomenal, He is the founder and CEO The Presidential Hustle, Mr. Daniel D. Nejo a World Leading Exceptional Talent in Digital Technology (UK Government Endorsed); he started out as a Web and Graphics Designer and have since expanded to numerous skill sets. He has created a number of information content in the form of Blogposts, eBooks and Videos. He is the creator of NejoUniversity.com. We took a deep dive into his journey into design, online business and he shared some strategies for online course creation. Do listen, share with a friend and have an Amazing Weekend!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Hone your skills, don’t settle for the basics
- Add additional skills that are related to your primary skill set, this increases how valuable you are to your clients
- As a business owner you have to understand how to get your business/product/service in front of your audience
- Before creating any online course you need to start with the end goal; what do you want people to gain from the course, start there and reverse engineer
- The place of learning from Masters of industry cannot be overemphasized. Learn from professionals in your industry.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Podbean and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The creativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
NejoUniversity – https://nejouniversity.com/
The Presidential Hustle – https://www.thepresidentialhustle.com/
Follow Mr. Daniel Nejo on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/danieldamilolanejo/