Today Guest is Phenomenal, He is an Amazing Brand Identity Designer, Founder and Creative Director at Togra Designs, the mind behind theDescus a weekly chat series for Designers and also he is very passionate about knowledge sharing, joining us is – Mr. Olushola Toluwase, and He shared his Design journey with us and also talks about dealing with plateaus, getting unstuck, theDescus series, client management, and much more. Do listen, share with a friend and have Fun!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- The desire to continuously improve and be better will help you make measurable progress
- Taking new challenges helped me deal with plateaus and pushed me out of my comfort zone
- Mentorship is an influence you want to be multiplied in yourself; study your mentors
- Accountability is important, if you are strategic, you will value and appreciate the need to be accountable. This will save you from making costly mistakes.
- It is okay to make mistakes, you just need to ask better questions
- You need to be inquisitive, observant and pay attention to details
- Learn to adapt, but always focus on the big picture
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio and any other podcasting app you use, just search for thecreativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!