Today Guest is Amazing, He is a Senior Designer at Fourth Canvas, he is well read and the mind behind the #DearDesigner Series, we have joining us – Tunji Ogunoye, he shares his Design journey with us and also talks about the #DearDesigner series, empathy driven design and much more. Do listen, share with a friend and have Fun!
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Uploading and putting your work out there helps you measure and track your progress
- You are unique as a designer, understand that you are different, bring this uniqueness to bear on projects
- Remember that your design is not all about you; you are designing for an audience!
- Understanding people, psychology and how the abstracts concepts we use are interpreted by people is important. Read about these topics, learn, get feedback and improve
- Whenever you get a client, understand the project in its entirety before talking about funds
- Find a rhythm and pattern that helps your productivity
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thecreativeschronicles/id1304002365and any other podcasting app you use, just search for thecreativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!
Follow Mr. #DearDesigner on Twitter – https://twitter.com/TunjiOgunoye