Today’s Guest is the mind behind In a Minute series, He is a Motion Designer and also the Creative Director of Schuks Media; joining us today is Somto Schucks Onubogu an amazing professional. He shared his journey and lessons his picked along the way with us on today’s episode. Do listen and don’t forget to subscribe on your podcasting app.
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Learning goes with doing, it is in practicing that we get better
- Pace yourself; you have time, find a good balance between work and every other thing you do
- Always have a tested and Process you follow for your projects; this will help you go over blocks
- Communication, trust and honest are important for profitable partnerships
- For pricing strategy, positioning and value delivery is key
- Plus how to become a Motion Designer (Listener pecks)
People tend to underestimate the time and effort required for motion design projects. Amazing projects takes time; but with time and experience you get to deliver motion design projects faster. Another myth is that Motion design is cheap, this is false and finally whiteboard explainer videos is not Motion Design.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify and any other podcasting app you use, just search for thecreativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!