Today’s Guest is Amazing, she is a YouTuber, an Entrepreneur and a Writer, joining us today is Olamide Egbayelo; she shared her journey into the world of Digital content creation and lessons she’s picked up. Do listen and don’t forget to subscribe on your podcasting app.
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Don’t be money driven, you need to enjoy doing what you are doing
- Start in a space you are good at, passion plays a huge role
- You will need to read and research a lot
- Start with what you have, learn the basics
- Measuring Progress and periodic evaluation is important,
- Learn how to handle feedback; both negative and positive
- Speak to people in the industry; ask questions…
The Myth that once you become a YouTube content creator you are now earning plenty $$$ is quiet wrong, to start earning you must meet the eligibility requirements for the YouTube Partner Program. Once a channel reaches 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers it will be reviewed to join the program. To become profitable in business or career, there is need for consistency, patience and work ethic; these values are universal.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcast, Spotify and any other podcasting app you use, just search for thecreativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!