Today’s Guest is a 6 time Amazing bestselling author, a business consultant and coach, She has an Amazing personality, Catherine Egwali runs Switemtech, a tech company, she shares practical tips for becoming an Author and running an online business. Do listen, leave comments and have fun.
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Done is better than perfect, you can always update at anytime,
- Knowing what to do is essential, be on the lookout for avenues for improvement
- Feedback is important; put your work out there early, get feedback and improve
- Discipline is essential to achieving success in business, career and life
- Previously knowledge might not hold true today; we learn, relearn and unlearn for growth
The myth that your book or project has to be perfect is wrong, there is no perfect book, firstly ensure that you have done your best and then get it out there, from feedback you can always learn, improve and have revised editions. The goal is to Keep learning and evolving to becoming better versions of ourselves. You can listen to previously published episodes of The Creative’s Chronicles.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: email@example.com, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcast and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The Creative’s Chronicles Podcast on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You! Listen here>>>
On Social Media– @catherineegwali and @switemtech