Today’s Guest is an Amazing Personality, Barisuka Craig, He is a Software Engineer, Customer Experience Advocate and a Boss in the Industry. He speaks to us about his journey and from his wealth of experiences and also gives us actionable tips for client relationship management, growth and career improvement, today’s episode is practical. Do listen, leave comments and have fun.
Keep trying it is going to get better, keep trying to develop yourself; do know that what you know today will be obsolete tomorrow, never settle - #tech #thecreativeschronicles Click To Tweet
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Always keep an open mind, know that you don’t know everything
- Hand hold your client till you make the sale
- We need to do more sharing our stories so people can see behind the scenes and learn
- People will always have their opinions and notions about you, that should not stop you
- Communication is key for maintaining good client and customer relationship
- Make sure you give your customer the best experience, they will come back
The Myth most clients have and think your job should be cheap because you are a Nigerian and this is wrong; as a professional you can bill rates that are okay with you, place a premium on what you do, people value premium.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcast and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The Creative’s Chronicles Podcast on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You! Listen here>>>