Today’s Guest is an Amazing Designer, Creative Director Verdant Agrotech, Music Artiste, Reuben Abel Nyaze, he shares with us some principles he’s held close to his heart and amazing concepts that will aid Creatives in this Career path. Do listen, leave comments and have fun.
Good design is as little design as possible. - Dieter Rams #quotes #thecreativeschronicles Click To Tweet
Less, but better – because it concentrates on the essential aspects, and the products are not burdened with non-essentials. Back to purity, back to simplicity.
Dieter Rams – German Industrial Designer
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- We can learn simplicity from nature and everywhere around us
- You can always start where you are with what you have
- Work with as little as much clients as possible; the ones who respect you and value your work
- If you focus on one area and get good at it, it helps you get good at other areas, Everything we do adds up in some way, even things we think are inconsequential
- Stay close to family, get someone you can talk to, get love, love takes care of the stress
- Don’t dwell on the past, time is forward moving…
- Always be grateful for everything you get and where you are
The misconception and wrong notions we hold about creativity, art and under appreciating the value Creatives bring to the table needs to be dealt with; design is valuable. You need patience and endurance, Always remember that business and design is problem solving. Functionality is part of design, Design serves its purpose when the end user can actually use it.
Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcast and any other podcasting app you use, just search for The Creative’s Chronicles Podcast on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You! Listen here>>>