Today’s Guest, Mr. David Kezi, is a Christian, JS Ninja, Web Developer, CUHebron Graduate and Co-organizer of ForLoop Abuja, He shared with us his story and plenty valuable tips. It is only when you build that you encounter real bugs, edge cases and understand concepts beyond the basics. Having priorities can help you create balance, Do listen, leave comments and have fun.
The more you know, the more you know that you don’t know… @daveed_kz #podcast Click To Tweet
Notes from Today’s Episode:
- Learn to learn and use knowledge gleaned to solve problems
- You learn faster by doing and practicing… deliberate practice is a career booster
- Use tools you are most comfortable with and are also efficient for that task
- When you plateau in career; community and support can point you in the right direction
- No one person is the monopoly of knowledge, you can always get better
- Joining communities bring tremendous opportunities and exposure to any person
- Little marginal changes, is what adds up…
The Myth that need to know math to be good in programming, there are some part of programming that you don’t necessarily need to be a math genius to be good in. If you can learn a spoken language, you can learn Programming and if you can give instructions and directions to a stranger, then you can learn programming.
Not yet listened to other Episodes; I got you, listen here and Remember to go out and create Awesomeness, I am looking forward to hearing from you, send in your comments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to subscribe on iTunes and any other podcasting app you use, just search for thecreativeschronicles on your podcasting app and subscribe, thank You!